Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mom, what's for dinner?

Last night my 4 year old asked my wife, "Mom, what's for dinner?"  To which my wife replied, "Tuna casserole."  And now for the famous response:  "I HATE tuna casserole."

To all you Moms (and Dads) out there with small children, isn't it wonderful when your kids knock your menu choices?  Yeah, tuna casserole doesn't sound very appealing to me either (and I'm the Dad), but I have to go along for the ride.  Besides it was a new recipe from our Eating for Life book that we have.

Here are a few photos of the finished product:



Doesn't that just look tasty?  Here's another photo:



Hopefully I haven't grossed anyone out.  If this actually looks appealing to you, then look at the recipe from Eating for Life and you can make your own tuna casserole.  

No comments: