Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolution(s) for 2010

On New Year's day I thought I was having a heart attack.  Come to find out I didn't have one afterall.  Which is nice to know.  In the course of my visits with the doctor, she said I needed to lose 50 pounds (about 23 kilos) of weight off my frame.  So what do I do, eh?  I guess I'll do what the doctor has ordered.  I figure if I can drop a pound a week, then I'll be able to drop 50 in a year.  Not a bad goal, eh?  Only thing is that I can go to the restroom and drop a pound or more in one sitting.  And yes, pun intended.  So here's a list of my New Year's Resolutions for 2010:

  • Drop 50 pounds by December 31, 2010
  • Eat better
  • Exercise regularly
  • Enjoy life, my wife and my children
I love my wife dearly.  She's been exercising like crazy (she's training for a half marathon in April) and dang, she looks pretty good.  She dyed her hair her natural color (she's been coloring it lighter to cover the ever increasing gray) and she looks smoking hot.  In fact, she bought this nice little black dress and wore it to my company Christmas party, and I just could not take my eyes off her.  She wore the same outfit to Church on Sunday (first time for the outfit and a first for the hair) and she got tons of comments.  So if she's looking good, then I've got to look good too.  So time to loose the fat.

No comments: